My little gift decorations View larger

My little gift decorations

Djeco

New product

Bicolor threads, cardboard silhouettes, stickers, stamps ... A very complete box that has everything you need to decorate your packages. For the little surprises or the big occasions!

Includes: 31 self-adhesive labels, 4 sheets with stickers, 32 stickers, 16 cardboard shapes, 3 skeins of thread, 4 stamps, 1 inker and 1 booklet with color ideas.

More details

Warning: Last items in stock!

15,95 €

Add to wishlist

Data sheet

SexUnisex
AgeFrom 8 years old

More info

Bicolor threads, cardboard silhouettes, stickers, stamps ... A very complete box that has everything you need to decorate your packages. For the little surprises or the big occasions!

Includes: 31 self-adhesive labels, 4 sheets with stickers, 32 stickers, 16 cardboard shapes, 3 skeins of thread, 4 stamps, 1 inker and 1 booklet with color ideas.

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write a review